The Positive People Army is about creating a community of positive people who inspire, support and motivate each other. We are thrilled you are interested in being a part of our online community of talented writers.
It has been incredibly overwhelming to see how quickly the blog has become a go-to destination and online multi-media platform for gifted storytellers to share their story.
You don’t have to be a professional writer to be a part of the army, just someone who is passionate about sharing their journey. Fill in the form below with the story you would like to tell, as well as any social media or blog link that you would like to promote.
We are currently looking for people who can share stories that are vulnerable and real.
Fill in the form below or email it to Positivepeoplearmy@gmail.com
The Positive People Army are looking for guest bloggers and writers who can write personal, creative, and high quality blog articles for PPA. We are looking for writers who possess the following qualities:
- Must submit a personal life story about themselves or an experience.
- Must be willing to bring their best efforts to their writing.
- Must be willing to promote their guest posts to their fans and followers on Facebook, Twitter, and/or other social media outlets.
- All blog posts must be written in English, with proper spelling and grammar usage.
- By providing the story you grant PPA permission to edit your post, and use at our discretion (you will always retain copyright, and receive credit for the contents of the material provided).
- Story should contain between 300 and 1200 words and include a title.
- Story should have short paragraphs and content should be presented in a reader‐ friendly format (i.e. use bullets, headings, etc.)
- Please include links to your website, blog, and Facebook pages, so we may include the links with your story.
- We do not guarantee the publishing of any story. We will review all submissions and publish stories appropriate for our audience.
- You may submit more than one story. Please wait one month in between to submit another story.